Supreme Commander 2 is an action, adventure and strategy PC game released by Square Enix in 2010. Battle robots!
Supreme Commander 2 PC Game 2010 Overview:
This game is a classic real-time strategy, but with its own characteristics.
There are three types of resources in the game: Matter, Energy, and Research Points. The first two resources are troops and buildings, and research points are spent on developing and pumping troops in 5 directions: land, sea and air units, buildings and BCC. The Combat Command Center (BCC) is an analogue of the base, and its destruction implies defeat.
There are many options for the development of troops. My favorite tactic is NUCLEAR WEAPONS. This is a powerful, expensive and lengthy process, but with the help of a warhead you can destroy the entire base. But the game is very balanced. There is a reaction to any action. As for nuclear weapons, this is a missile defense system that “nullifies” all attempts to bombard the enemy with nuclear bombs. If you have time to build the required amount of missile defense.
We also want to point out the experimental troops. For each of the three races, they are different and diverse. For example, here you can see a flying saucer, a tyrannosaurus robot and a large battle robot. The game has a campaign with its own plot, which presents the characteristics of each of the races. But honestly, this is boring, and the plot is so terrible that we want to burn out from embarrassment for the work of writers.
Features of Supreme Commander 2:
- Let’s play fast-food in fast food. 5 minutes, let’s go in time and leave
- Are you sure that 3 standards of a bot with nuclear weapons and artifacts will not cause us problems?
- Of course, they’re stupid, and they won’t be able to run them
- I sent one missile to them, we’ll find out if there is a missile defense or not
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz or better, AMD or Intel CPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM (XP) 1.5GB RAM (Vista / Win 7)
- Graphics: 256 MB VRAM with Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0
- Hard Drive: 4-5 GB for full install & DirectX
- Sound: No accelerated sound hardware required
- Other requirements: Internet Connection with Cable / Broadband