Worlds Dawn is a casual, role-playing and PC simulation game released by Wayward Prophet in 2016. A role-playing game similar to a ranch story!
Worlds Dawn PC Game 2016 Overview:
For all Harvest Moon fans, here is a game that makes you miss it even richer.
It looks very good, from the city to the clothes of the characters and home decorations. The story is charming and makes you feel like an important part of a small town, it inspires you to communicate with the residents, fill them with gifts and everything else!
Of course, it would be unfair to compare Dawn of the World with Harvest Moon, because they were made at different times, with slightly different vibrations. We believe that Dawn of the World is more social, a little less “crazy for profit.” The dialogs are quite varied and nice.
In addition, World Dawn has a mystical look, which is very good and makes it even more special. It is really worth it, we love it and will not get sick soon. This game inspires us to a more relaxed life, getting closer to nature and the people around us.
Features of Worlds Dawn:
- Much less tedious than Stardew Valley regarding mining, fishing, and farming
- Funny secrets to unveil (the ashen fox and the rose rabbit, for example)
- + On the plus side, we’ll write a good reproduction of the warm tube atmosphere of Harvest Moon, which we personally have been very much lacking lately. And given the lack of such games in Steam.
- Making people like you is a lot easier (than SDV), since you can gift people stuff more than once in a day
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 90 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Runs at 544×416