Batman Arkham Asylum is an action-adventure fighting game for PC released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2010.
Batman Arkham Asylum 2010 PC Game Overview:
Superhero games are usually made to prey on fans and are actually meant to be hits. But Rocksteady has been aiming high by going beyond the best predictions, providing us with quality action.
The movie “Dark Knight” comes out a few months later, but the setting and atmosphere are more inspired by the 1989 graphic novel of the same name; even if the story takes a different turn and some characters are sadly missing including Face of Crete, Mad Hatter, Two Faces. Compared to Nolan’s films we find Bane and The Joker, the latter assuming a significant weight as in feature films.
Summary: The joker was also easily caught; Also, following a strange fire at Blackgate Prison, even the worst criminals have been transferred to Arkham Asylum and Batman doesn’t trust him. The trap is triggered, Joker breaks free and becomes the master of the asylum for his dark plan in which we will have to deal with, among others, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Zasz, Bane and indirectly with the Riddler.
Features of Batman Arkham Asylum:
- Excellent cinematic plot performance technique
- Excellent scene & character model details
- Fight to the flesh
- Music & sound effects comparable to blockbuster movies
- Excellent map & level design
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Vista/XP
- Processor: 3Ghz Intel or AMD or any Dual Core
- Memory: 1GB Ram(XP)/2GB Ram
- Graphics: PCI Express SM3 NVidia 6600/ ATI 1300
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 8GB free space
- Sound: Any onboard sound card
- My Summer Car PC Game Free Download
- Resident Evil 4 PC Game Free Download
- X Men Origins Wolverine Free Download