X Men Origins Wolverine is an action, adventure, hack and slash computer game released by Activision, Electronic Arts in 2009. You control the Wolverine anti-hero from different places!
X Men Origins Wolverine PC Game 2009 Review:
In the game, you can change shape, acquire new skills and increase the strength and dexterity of the protagonist as necessary.
The game follows the plot of the film, showing (much more succinctly) Wolverine’s romantic and cruel past, highlighting the ancient missions in Africa and the advent of Weapon X. Throughout the game, its main goal is to seek revenge for the false death of your beloved, Kayla Silverfox.
Compared to the film, Wolverine becomes much more aggressive and aggressive in the game, because here he cuts the hands, feet and heads of opponents in the most destructive and debilitating way. Also added are some characters that did not appear in the film, for example, a machine known as Sentinel.
Features of X Men Origins Wolverine:
- video game partially based on the eponymous movie
- The story is a combination of the Wolverine backstory explored in the film and an original plot created by Raven Software
- A prologue shows Wolverine hunting and being hunted by a group of soldiers in a desolate urban environment.
- The game begins in Africa, which is involved in being Wakanda, thanks to Stryker’s interest in meteorite deposits in the region.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM
- GPU: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers*
- DirectX(R) 9.0c (Included)
- OS: Microsoft(R) Windows XP(TM), Microsoft(R) Windows Vista(R)
- Storage: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows(R) swap file and 12 KB free for saved games)