The Wind Road is an action, adventure and role-playing game for PC released by FHYX （凤凰 游戏) in 2020. Draw your sword!
Review of Wind Road PC Game 2020:
This game is an ARPG fantasy martial arts game based on the theme of Western martial arts.
The quality of the game itself is worthy of the words of martial arts. However, due to the action, expression, structure and promotion of the plot of the game, which does not correspond to the habits of the player, and the manufacturer has an impressive production method, this caused negative emotions in some players.
For example, LB key interaction can clearly understand that the manufacturer wants to give the player a better sense of substitution: to experience the dominant hand of the left main character. But does this really give players a good sense of substitution? Hypocrisy. The most unacceptable for players is that they are arrogant and irrational, and they think that they are magnificent.
But the feeling of our game – yes, the look is uncomfortable, the run is tough, the feeling of turning and dodging is anti-human, but sincerity is very good, the taste of martial arts is very positive, at least we are ready to play against these bad feelings. Because we like martial arts, and this game is really martial arts.
Features of The Wind Road:
- A good combat system, with a certain depth, because of their different effects on skills and internal skills, they can have richer combinations and some pits. If they are not matched properly, they will be very passive, not just a rigid game, which is very interesting.
- The plot is compact, the atmosphere is good, quite the taste of old martial arts films;
- The voiceover is grounded and the sound effect intersects other games with a more textured texture, which generally enhances the sense of substitution and reduces the disharmony of some rigid animations.
- Some options can have different directions
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 x64 Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- Storage: 40 GB available space