The Amazing Spider Man is an open world adventure and action game for PC released by Gameloft, Activision in 2012. Fight!
The Amazing Spider Man 2012 PC game overview:
This is a third person open world game, a link from the movie of the same name with the superhero Marvel Comics.
Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy sneak into the restricted areas of Oscorp after hours, where Gwen reveals her suspicions that Curt Connors’ species experiments may continue. In the process, they are captured by Alistair Smythe, the new director, who explains that scientists were actually secretly continuing Connors’ breeding experiments by injecting the animals with human DNA; the crossed species are carriers of a powerful virus and are currently being sent to a bio-laboratory for disposal. At that moment, all the crossed species react to Peter’s presence and escape, infecting all scientists, including Smythe and Gwen, in the process.
However, they end up attacking Peter, as he too is technically a mixed species. Peter quickly dons his Spider-Man suit and quarantines infected robots and fighters in the process, but he can’t stop the cross-species from escaping to the city.
Spider-Man tries to fight the crossed species in the city, but they all escape and even a giant security robot attacks him, causing severe damage to the city. Spider-Man goes to the Beloit Psychiatric Hospital where Dr. Connors was incarcerated from the Lizard Massacre and informs him of the incident.
Features of The Amazing Spider Man:
- The game has an open world / free-roaming concept
- The combat system is reminiscent of the Batman game series
- using a free-flow design and counterattacks.
- Players can collect complete classic comics
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows XP with Service Pack 3 and DirectX 9.0c, or Windows Vista with Service Pack 2
- Video Card 512 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support. NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT / AMD Radeon HD4770
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
- RAM: 3 GB of RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 8.1 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 500 MB for swap file)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0–compliant sound card