Noita is a role-playing, adventure and action game for PC released by Nolla Games in 2019. Don’t die on these randomly generated maps!
Noita PC Game 2019 Overview:
This is a side scrolling pixel dungeon exploration game where your death is a permanent thing and you need to be careful.
When you right click on the bottle icon, you can drink the whole bottle instantly. The left button will directly start the whole jar. Take the filled flask and insert the liquid to collect the liquid. There is a worm egg on the branch of the large tree that goes to the left of the spawn point. Release the Summoner Worm and kill it to collect its blood. There are also worm eggs on the second branch, but they will attract a bunch of acid monsters.
After entering the sacred mountain, spray the teleportation potion on the ground. Point the mouse up and hover over it to teleport to the previous level, and below you can teleport to the next level without firing. Collapse and wrath of the gods.
Features of Noita:
- Application of the flask; when the flask is selected, press and hold the right mouse button to pour out slowly.
- Larger vision: When the character is on the ground, you can drink and eat the things under the body by pressing and holding down.
- More editing: If there is no talent, only the staff can be edited in the holy mountain, but once the human form passes through the holy mountain, it will cause a collapse, and then you can’t edit it. Forcibly demolishing the wall to the next floor will anger the gods.
- Additional supplies: After entering ours, there is a dark area full of water on the left, which contains a blood limit and a full blood supply.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Dual Core CPU, Intel i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0 support
- Storage: 1 GB available space