Tabletop Playground is a casual, simulation and strategic PC game released by Modularity in 2020. A worthy competitor to TTS!
PC Game 2020 Desktop Playground Review:
At first glance, it might seem that the game is weak compared to TTS, but developers are trying to beat TTS.
The absence of the Russian language is not a big tragedy, because it is enough to have basic knowledge of the English language. I hope they add the Russian language. Well, since the game just came out without ads, online, of course, is currently small, and they play almost in English.
We have not met with the Russians.Developers will soon show a plan of what they add to the TTR. The developers are very responsive and listen to every criticism and question (discussions, reviews and disagreements).
Enough adults play, but with sufficiency, politeness and humor. We will encourage the fact that TTP will continue to develop only forward. We wish you good luck in the game, and you will also find atmosphere of atmosphere and friends)
Features of Tabletop Playground:
- At the moment, TTP in early access, as the developers say, after 6 months the game will leave early access, and then TTP will surpass (maybe) TTS.
- The lack of a Steam workshop may frighten some.
- BUT! it’s vice versa even better. Because In the future, cross-platform will be introduced into the game, and perhaps it will be possible to play even from a tablet!
- Also in TTR is a powerful editor of board games, better than TTS.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space