Spider Man 3 PC Game 2007 Overview:
The game is based on the Spider-Man 3 movie of the same name and takes its settings from the movie, the Spider-Man comics and the Marvel Universe.
The game starts with Spider-Man swinging towards a burning building. Start a little tutorial and when you finish it, you continue to advance through the building defeating the arsonists and defusing the bombs. The level ends by saving a girl who is about to be detonated by a bomb. So it happens the next day. His best friend Harry Osborn no longer talks to him and has a new rival at the Daily Bugle: Eddie Brock. Meanwhile, escaped inmate Flint Marko falls into a reactor and turns to sand. A small meteor collides with a symbiote inside.
Spider-Man takes his girlfriend Mary Jane Watson for a walk in the skies of Manhattan and takes her to Central Park. Then he tells her about Harry. Mary Jane comforts him; as they speak, the symbiote attaches itself to Peter’s shoe. Meanwhile, Harry emerges from a chamber in the Green Goblin’s lair, filled with Goblin gas. Now he’s a new villain.
After visiting his science teacher, Dr. Connors, he transforms into Lizard using a serum on himself to regenerate his right arm. The lizard turns other people into lizards and then escapes into the sewers. Spider-Man follows and defeats him, but the Lizard escapes through the sewers. Harry (now the New Goblin) attacks Peter. They have a high-flying battle against the Goblin’s Speeder, but the Goblin is defeated and loses consciousness. Peter takes him to the hospital, where he is treated.
Features of Spider Man 3:
- The game is full of humor and fun
- Smooth gameplay
- The story is interesting
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better
- CPU SPEED: 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB for Windows 2000/XP or 1.5 GB for Windows Vista
- OS: English version of Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 2000/XP/Vista
- VIDEO CARD: 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant AGP/PCIe 256 MB onboard memory hardware T&L-capable video card with Shader Model 3.0 support and the latest drivers (NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT+ / ATI Radeon X1300+)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX 9.0c (included)
- FREE DISK SPACE: 6 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 600 MB for the Windows swap file)