Rogue Wizards is a PC RPG released by Spellbind Studios in 2016. The dungeons are full of enemies to fight with!
Rogue Wizards PC Game 2015 Overview:
The Elam families are people who have settled on two lands. Aristocrats and banlites are the first people who could live on their land.
The aristocrats were chosen to reside in Rilfanor. They had some magical abilities when they were born on this earth. But other people called them banlits, they had no ability at all. Aristocrats never wanted to be allies of another tribe. Because they believed that the banlites had no ability for magic. They also didn’t want to use women in magic fields. In fact, they believed women were too weak to have such power.
You will take control of a group of brave warriors who want to break the wrong rules. His team consists of two boys and a girl. They are all trained to fight. But they need you to get used to your fighting skills. You will explore hundreds of dungeons in Rogue Wizards. They all have thousands of enemies who defend the area. You can learn new magic skills to use in battles. Some skills are unlikely to be learned.
It’s good to know that the dungeons are randomly generated. If you lose a level in Rogue Wizards, you won’t see the same environment next time. Therefore, you must be prepared enough to deal with this type of situation.
Features of Rogue Wizards:
- Get the control of a heroic group who fight for justice
- Explore the randomly-generated dungeons to fight the enemies there
- Collect valuable items and treasures to become more powerful
- Customize your hero by different kinds of items like magical weapons
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.
- DirectX: Version 9.0b
- Storage: 750 MB available space