OMORI is an Action-Adventure-RPG game for PC released by OMOCAT, LLC, PLAYISM in 2020.
OMORI PC Game 2020 Overview:
It was Omori, who ultimately won the championship on the brilliant multi-indie game expansion show, like the sequel to Plutonium VS Valhalla, VS PPB.
We really wanted to know that the game we had been waiting for for 5 years was finally coming out! Ever since we saw the third trailer (the one for the song) on Steam, we’ve been mesmerized by the worldview and have been waiting a long time, so we’re very happy that it’s released. We want an art book and a soundtrack! Right now we’ve done the part that corresponds to the prologue, so it will be an impression at that time.
At the beginning OMORI, who was in an inorganic white room, met his friends, and it was very nice to see the pastel and vivid world that lay out in front of us! Also, the interaction of all our friends was kind and we felt love. We can only play in the early stages so we’ll add it again if we remove it.
Japanese is not yet supported, but we don’t think Difficult English is used, so if you can read English, give it a try! Postscript: Looks like some localization work like Japanese is underway, so we suspect it will be translated to Japanese soon.
Features of OMORI:
- Jonesy showing 6 years of Jjimbap, wide maps, and various elements (gag greed, combat method, character-specific characteristics and personality that can be seen during combat, etc.)
- A battle more fun than you might think. It gives a little fun to proceed according to who you want to connect with with a shortcut key.
- Build-up of the [psychological fear] tag that builds up from the beginning. Yeo, Byung-Hal Youngjeong Photo
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel N4100 (or similar) or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280×720 display is recommended at x2 resolution but is not required