NewCity is an action, adventure and simulation game for PC released by Lone Pine Games, LLC in 2020. Perfect!
NewCity PC Game 2020 Overview:
Each building has a simple structure, but when you break it down a bit, you can see the messy urban look.
The game receives frequent updates, with bug fixes and the addition of new content, making the experience even more interesting. The way it controls aspects such as density and public transport is done with a new approach, being totally welcome for the city builder genre. If you are a fan of classics like SimCity 2000, 3000 and 4, and others like Transport Tycoon and Open TTD, this game is definitely for you!
Urban development is quite realistic. Ultimately, the size of cities can be controlled indirectly, as conditions for large buildings must be created and not simply come out of nowhere. This makes the whole game much more realistic than other city building games.
At the same time, this is the first game we play in which real metropolises can emerge which not only have several hundred thousand or even millions of inhabitants (which, by the way, all simulate individually), but also seem like a real metropolis .
Features of NewCity:
- Very good city builder.
- The low poly graphics look chic, the developers have put a lot of heart into the game and regularly bring out updates.
- The performance is not yet fully optimized, but the game is still fresh in the EA, we are very confident that there will be optimizations.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i5 3rd gen, Ryzen 5 1000 series
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 6870
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard or Discrete
- Additional Notes: Game is simulation heavy as opposed to graphics-heavy; framerate may struggle on large cities with less than minimum requirements