Nanotale Typing Chronicles is an adventure game and PC role-playing game published by Fishing Cactus, Plug In Digital, 2PGames in 2019.
Nanotale Typing Chronicles PC Game 2019 Overview:
A small young archivist about to start exploring a dying world to discover secrets and mysteries.
From time immemorial the Archivists have studied and cataloged the mysteries of the planet, observing the changes and maintaining our neutrality vote. Yet from the ancestral forest to the blue desert, the world is suffering. The Tree of Life sings the final Song and we can feel it in our flesh: the world is dying. We are witnesses, but we cannot interfere. We contemplate in silence.
Nanotale – Typing Chronicles is an adventure role-playing game set in a vibrant and colorful world. Follow Rosalind, a novice Archivist, as he goes to a valley to collect samples of plants and rocks for further analysis. The valley is peaceful. War is a reminder of a distant past. Nothing can go wrong with such a random task … right? Now you can download it here in freegamesdl.
Features of Nanotale Typing Chronicles:
- Explore a vibrant 3D fantasy world: play as the Archivist Rosalind on her journey to the very edges of the planet.
- More than just typing: Talk to other characters, solve mysterious puzzles, unleash magic powers and defeat enemies in epic magical fights
- Everything with keyboard: from movements, combats to even menus, control everything with a keyboard
- More features to be announced
Minimum system requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 – OR – AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD4850 -OR- GeForce GTX 295 (does not support Intel integrated graphics cards)
- Memory: 2 GB of available space