My Friend Pedro is a PC action game released by Devolver Digital in 2019. A game like Ape to blow up everyone with your bullets!
My Friend Pedro PC Game 2019 Overview:
This is a 2.5D action shooter that is a remake of an old flash game. The game is defined as a multi-function product like a violent ballet, the focus here is on fluid tricks and movements.
My friend Pedro is a violent ballet on a man’s friendship, imagination and struggle to wipe out anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aim, slow motion and the elegant violation of the window create a sequence of sensational actions after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
Full Throttle Gun Ballet: Unleash a torrent of destruction with an incredible level of control both on your weapons and on your body. Spin and spin in the air by pointing both hands on priority threats or deploying a perfect bounce to drop an unsuspecting gangster from behind.
Features of My Friend Pedro:
- The gameplay is pretty intuitive and great fun. There’s a lot of jumping, spinning and slow-mo. It’s pretty over-the-top, we mean you can kill people by kicking skillets into the air and ricocheting bullets off of it, but it just adds to the fun. It’s ridiculous action, and everyone loves some ridiculous action.
- The levels are all a pretty decent length, most of them have taken us 3-5 minutes so far on normal difficulty. It helps keep the game fresh. Especially as every few levels a new mechanic is introduced such as ropes to swing on or
- You get a massive bar of slow-mo juice which is really nice. Games with slow-mo are often a bit stingy with their slow-mo, but you get heaps of the stuff (at least on normal difficulty). I’m yet to actually run out of it.
Minimum system requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 (2 * 2930) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 440 (1024 MB)
- Memory: 4 GB of available space