Lord of Dwarves is an action game, simulator and PC strategy game released by Stellar Sage Games in 2020. Dwarf Protection!
Lord of Dwarves PC Game 2020 description:
Is this the game that made Dwarf Fortress 3D simplify the system and simplify the game?
If you’ve ever played Rimworld, add it to the concept of a three-dimensional hierarchy. Should we think that it was possible to build block by block, like Minecraft? However, direct instructions cannot be given to the dwarves.
The goal of this game is how to use fully automatic gnomes. First of all, with regard to the system side, the user interface works as a tool for Windows. Each window can be moved, dragged and left in the list box. This is an unusual sense of work for the game, for example, a change in the priority of work. If you get used to it, it will be quite convenient.
There are two modes: campaign and sandbox. It’s better to think of the campaign as a textbook. It would be enough to do only part of the textbook in the first half. The enemy and other gnomes enter irregularly, but in sandbox mode. You can change the frequency in detail. The first setting is very important for the difficulty level. As for the enemy, we feel that the number of attackers has increased over time.
Features of Lord of Dwarves:
- The highly flexible base design is possible due to Micra style architecture in a layered world
- There are cavities in the underground world, and there is also a search element (because enemies will also appear, be careful!)
- Operation is comfortable if you get used to it
- A high degree of completion without fatal bugs
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 based graphics card
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel HD graphics are not officially supported, your results may vary