Littlewood is an adventure, casual, and role-playing game for the PC released by SmashGames in 2019. Can you complete your mission?
Littlewood PC Game 2019 Description:
This is a beautiful and friendly role-playing game where the player takes on the role of “Hero of the Triumph” and is invited to restore the city in the region.
The world has already been saved. It is time to rebuild your city with the hearts of those around you in this calm and relaxing RPG.
You defeated the dark magician. The World of Triumph is finally at peace, but at what price? You cannot remember …
Explore the vast world of Triumph. Enchanted forests, bustling fishing towns and dark mining caves are some of the few places to visit. Get to know the townspeople and convince them to stay in your city. Maybe meeting people will reveal memories of the past .
Features of Littlewood:
- Cooking: Once you’ve built the Tavern and have become good friends with Bubsy, you’ll be able to start cooking delicious meals for your Townsfolk! Maybe you can attract rare Townsfolk by serving unique dishes…
- Crafting: There are tons of structures, decorative monuments, and furniture to craft. Often times your Townsfolk will request specific objects that they would like to be placed in their home. Make sure you gather enough building materials!
- Merchanting: Selling items at the Shopping District will net you large sums of Dewdrops, which is the main currency in Solemn. As you become a better Merchant, rarer items will appear for you to buy!
- Tarott Master: Once the Dark Wizard was defeated, all of his monsters were sealed away into Tarott Cards. Many Townsfolk collect and battle with these cards, and there is even a big competition held each year in Dirboros. Get collecting!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 2.0+ support
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any