LEGO Batman The Videogame is an action, adventure and fighting game for PC released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2008.
LEGO Batman The Videogame PC Game 2008 Description:
This is a typical game from the LEGO series, in which its main attributes are presented, such as a local cooperative, a humorous story, and platform elements.
The plot unfolds when the supervillains of the Batman universe escape from Arkham prison and must be restored by the heroes. In order not to be caught, the villains are united in three groups: the first is headed by Duas Karas, the second is Penguin, and the third, of course, is a joker.
Each group of 5 villains gets a chapter with 5 phases, in which we fix each of them in turn, and after passing the level with the heroes you can play in the reverse mode with the villains, which was a great idea, because this Great emphasis was placed on each of Batman’s enemies, making full use of his charisma.
Levels of villains are even better than heroes, perhaps due to the fact that each villain has different abilities, it was possible to vary the puzzles depending on the scenario. The interesting thing is that although this is not the same phase, you will recognize the place where you are, because you have already passed with the hero.
Features of LEGO Batman The Videogame:
- The game’s counter is a co-op, but only on one computer, it’s also cool, of course, but it would be online, it would be doubly cool, and the chip is generally cool, fun.
- great LEGO climate
- well mapped missions
- heroes, abilities
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista®/XP
- Processor: Intel® P3 1.5 GHz or AMD Athlon™ XP
- Memory:256 MB RAM, 512 MB RAM required for Windows Vista®
- Graphics:128 MB with Shader Model 2.0 capability (Shader Model 3.0 recommended)