Hard Bullet is an action-adventure simulation game for PC released by GexagonVR in 2020. Take up your weapons and face the enemies!
Hard Bullet PC Game 2020 Overview:
A game with very realistic physics, you fight in small arenas and there is a free mode. All weapons are unlocked, promise to add more manual weapons in the future.
The game is still in Early Access and should be considered for revisions. That said, we had a blast with the game even though in arcade mode you are practically god if you are in an area that is easy to cover and with only one flank. The physics are not the best (especially that of the enemies and even less when they die), and the weapons are quite playful in their behavior and their handling.
The urgent thing to fix is its performance because when you move and change your point of view between two areas the game slows down a lot and quits (with a ryzen 3800x, 32 GB and GTX 2080) which should be the most urgent to correct in your first update. You can try the game, it is the closest thing to this glorious soldier of fortune. Now you can play this cool virtual reality game for the first time on freegamesdl.
Features of Hard Bullet:
- Slow mode brings us to Max Payne, in VR. Freaking, awesome.
- Breakable objects.
- Gore. Dismemberment.
- Weapon selection is awesome. More coming soon.
- Picking people up and throwing them like rag dolls in slow mode.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 (AMD FX 8350) or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 or better
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires PC VR Headset