Gedonia is an open-world adventure game and RPG for PC, released by Oleg Kazakov in 2020. Make discoveries and fight the enemies you find!
Gedonia PC Game 2020 Description:
You can play different events in the open world; You can create your character in accordance with your own style of play and try to continue your progress.
The game is quite interesting, but it is still in early access. The game still lacks a lot, for example, a village that looks like a soundtrack from life with a cutscene or even a story. (As if the game was still early access). With its help, it will be easy for you to be bored, because when there is no story, it will create the atmosphere of the Sandbox games in which we create characters and then go on an adventure.
The danger of finding things in the game will have different status settings, and the status will be used in the search itself. If the status value reaches our level, then we can click the search button.
Features of Gedonia:
- Atmosphere. I don’t know, but the game reminded me a bit of Fable and The Legend of Zelda, although not surprisingly, the game is very similar to them.
- Great secondary quests. In each, I emphasize. In EVERY secondary quest, there are at least 2 endings (on average, about 3, in pairs even 4!)
- Potential (explained below)
- Three different modes. This is not really a plus, but I must say about him. The game has 3 modes: “Open World” – this is the basis, “Dungeons” and “Arena”. As I understand it, the developer wants to combine all of them in the Open World, proving that the developer has big plans for the development of the game.
- Updates. The game is updated literally every day. Of course, these are simple patches that fix 10-15 bugs (well, 2-3 pluses can add). And major updates come out in a week. It proves once again that the developer doesn’t give a damn about his game
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® 8 (32/64-bit)/Windows® 7 (32/64-bit)/Vista
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better
- Storage: 3 GB available space