Estranged Act II is an action, adventure and casual computer game released by Alan Edwards in 2020. Dark atmosphere!
Review of the Estranged Act II for PC Game 2020:
A game with great conscience, the predecessor, is a half-life module, for the second generation, to carry a great atmosphere of terror.
So, the first part of a pretty good Half-Life 2 mod is made on the Source engine and takes an average of an hour. So, the plot (we are not afraid to spoil it, because there is nothing, there are no unexpected “turns” in the game): you play as a fisherman who picks up a signal from a certain island, apparently goes to this island and crashes right into the port (conveniently, because) After that, a career begins on the island, on which the evil Umbrella corporation developed a virus, but burst out of an airtight tube, turning everyone it could into a zombie, but not those who are known From the original, but “copyrighted” Half- Life 2 is a model of a man with yellow eyes.
In this regard, the corporation corrected all moral standards (somewhere that we already heard), imposed a curfew, shot on the spot, began to block the radio with requests for help and forced the survivors to watch anime. (therefore, there are no survivors).
Along the way, you will meet Dr. Kleiner’s model, which will tell you that you need to go to the office of the corporation and transmit the signal “from the main computer”, but when you get to the office, you will find that the main computer is locked and you need to transmit the signal from “itself Secret Computer ”located in the underground catacombs.
Features of Estranged Act II:
- The super fierce fisherman was forced to stand the zombie island town to open a sequel unparalleled
- As the upper part, although there is no horror element, the scene atmosphere is better
- After upgrading to Unreal Engine, the picture will have a more sense of substitution
- There are few interactive events, most of the time running
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit and above, fully updated
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 470 and above or Radeon 6870 HD and above
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires newer hardware than Act we