Diablo III is an Action Adventure Hack & Slash PC game released by Blizzard Entertainment in 2019.
Diablo III PC Game 2019 Review:
The game is set 20 years after the events of Diablo II. The player travels to the city of Noah-Tristram to study the impact of the star.
Leah, a local, also asks him to help her find her uncle, Deckard Cain, who has gone missing after the cathedral was struck. After finding Cain in the catacombs under the cathedral, the player will have to meet with the resurrected King Leoric and, finally, find the impact crater of the star. However, this is not a meteorite, but a person who has lost his memory. To restore the memory of the stranger, the player searches for his sword, which broke when it fell. During the search, the witch Magda repeatedly finds herself in her path.
She seriously wounds Cain and kidnaps the stranger. Cain uses his last strength to put the pieces of the sword back together and dies. The hero pursues Magda, who is hiding in the Leoric estate, to avenge her death and free the stranger. At the end of the action, the player defeats the butcher, but Magda can escape. After the stranger holds the sword in his hand, his memory also returns.
He decided to become mortal in order to support people in their struggle and give a warning: Belial and Azmodan, the last of the seven forces of Hell, are preparing an invasion of the human world, the Sanctuary.
Features of Diablo III:
- The Necromancer is a versatile wizard whose power comes from death.
- The Amazon comes from the islands of the Twin Seas, near the limit where the Great Ocean begins.
- The Sorceress comes from a coven of rebellious witches who have snatched the secrets of magic from the wizard clans dominated by eastern men.
- The Barbarian is a member of a Mount Arreat tribe and a powerful warrior in close combat, capable of both inflicting and sustaining large amounts of physical damage. Glorious witches who have snatched the secrets of magic from the wizard clans dominated by eastern men.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista/Windows 7 users)
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (Latest Service Packs)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 12 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB