Worms Armageddon is an action, strategy and platform game for PC released by Team17 Digital Ltd in 1999. Are you ready to enter the worm battlefield?
Worms Armageddon PC Game 1999 Overview:
Choose your worm to equip it with dangerous weapons like RPGs! You can also experience these battles with friends over LAN or online multiplayer.
These fearless invertebrates are returning with a vengeance to the much-loved Armageddon Worms ™. This is a brand new bank of worms! It’s fun fun that you can enjoy alone or with all your friends. Worms Armageddon was a standalone expansion of arguably the best artillery strategy ever created … Worms 2. While it lacks the incredibly modifiable ammo and in-game settings of the original, and no bobbitrypt boxes, WA is the best iteration in the series.
Moreover, it can be played on modern Windows systems starting from patch 3.16. Forget Reloaded and other new Worms games – this game offers everything you want in a near-perfect style. The point is, you could be really good at it.
This allows for significant skill development and is a very effective strategy at the same time. Discover your own style of play: very creative or very effective. Massive damage or the dark side!
Features of Worms Armageddon:
- Use over 55 weird and wonderful weapons and tools including Earthquake, Freeze and French Sheep Strike.
- Learn tactics using five special training modes including Sheep Racing, Crazy Crates and Advanced Weapon Training.
- Over 30 custom and comedy sound banks (including stiff upper lip, Cyberworms and more).
- New for multi-player mode: Handicapping (add or deduct energy for a team), Allied Teams (team up with others to target another player), ‘Worms Disease’, Home Runs and many, many more.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP or above
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD 64×2 or above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600GT (256MB), AMD/ATI Radeon HD3650 (256MB), Intel HD3000 or above
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9 compliant sound card or above
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection