What Remains of Edith Finch is an adventure PC game released by Annapurna Interactive in 2017. Relive the old days!
A brief description of what remains of Edith Finch PC Game 2017:
The mother of the heroine Eddie Vinci passed away not so long ago, and, as the last member of the Vinci family, Eddie acquires family property.
Strictly speaking, the “death stories” of family members in the game are largely independent of each other. We just witnessed his appearance one after another through the eyes of Eddie Finch, and then recreated these independent events in the form of a family tree. Log in to experience the unsuccessful Finch family death curse cycle.
However, having studied each story, we cannot help but find connections in these stories that do not seem to have too many causal connections: family-sponsored spirit, transmission and demonstration of nature. Here we summarize the circumstances of life and the causes of death of each family member individually, so that readers can see one or two.
What is magical realism? It is embedding strange and amazing things in a very detailed background of reality. There is not only a sense of reality, as in the news, but also a fantasy, similar to a fantastic drama. This strange “conflict” that accompanies the evaluation process all the time.
Features of What Remains of Edith Finch:
- Stunning narrative and presentation techniques
- Magical realism plot with deep thinking
- Compact and hearty process experience
- Comfortable picture and outstanding scenes in detail
- Stunning and innovative performance methods
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 64-bit or later
- Processor: Intel i3 2125 3.30 GHz or later
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750/AMD Radeon 7790 or later
- Storage: 5 GB available space