Volcanoids is an action, adventure, and PC simulation game released by Volcanoid in 2019. Steampunk World Review!
Volcanoids PC Game 2019 Description:
The game in which you use a drill, lift it and use it. The system feels like an open-world survival system with ARK.
In fact, we take the training ship, which is the base of the movement, collect materials, modify them and repeat missions. A volcanic eruption occurs along the way, so you can spend time diving underground and setting up the unique worldview of the drilling ship. It’s a shame that the boat can be modified, but it has less flexibility.
You can move the map on the ship, but the points are fixed. (Player equipment has not been updated, only the highest ranges of bullets exist.) The use of weapons has been added. There is only one type of turret on the ship, which is not enough.
Speaking of the current value of 2,000 yen, we think it is difficult. However, we like these mechanics and worldview, and we think that we were able to get them without waiting. However, although this is early access, it makes a good impression that it has only one scenario and can implement all kinds of content. After that, how much content will increase with the official launch?
Features of Volcanoids:
- Explore the island
- Collect resources
- Craft and fight robots in single-player mode
- Or in a co-op with up to 4 players online.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bit (Service Pack 1)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 470 / AMD RadeonHD 5850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
- Additional Notes: Future releases may require more hard drive space.