Face is an action-adventure simulation game for PC released by SadSquare Studio in 2020. A game in two chapters!
Visage PC Game 2020 Overview:
The first is the classic chapter of Lucy and the second is the new chapter Dolores. Chapter 1 Opening – Go upstairs through the main entrance, turn right and take the photo posted on the baby’s room door to open Lucy’s chapter.
Method of opening chapter 2: Once Lucy’s chapter is finished, go to the front door of the house and take the “mirror key” on the hook next to the living room door to open the chapter of Pain.
We discovered this game in the early days, and hopefully finally. This game is arguably the most horrible game in the near future. It has a war of persecution and supernatural scenarios. After two passes, it’s still not enough. This game can be played no matter how many times you play it because the events in it are all random.
Regardless of the hearing, the vision, and the gameplay, it’s refreshing, and it feels like layers of fear have just worn off. Friends who love horror games can buy and play. Due to the experience version only the first chapter is available – tracking needs to be updated, we want to stress that this game is horrible and people who can’t take that kind of pressure shouldn’t play it.
Features of Visage:
- Game screen sound effects.
- Screen: The game is developed with the Unreal 4 engine, and the texture of light and shadow can be described in two words exquisitely.
- Sound effect: perfect atmosphere (yin and yang will be strange when the san value is low 233333), many decryptions and even hiding parts of the game also use sound.
- Optimization: This game is optimized for the gods, it is really optimized for the gods, and the scum party said that the high special effects are still very smooth. So students with a low configuration like us don’t have to worry about uncomfortable playing.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 or AMD Ryzen™ 3
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 950 or AMD Radeon™ R7 370
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space