Verdun is a PC, simulation and strategy game released by M2H in 2015. In the West!
Verdun PC Game 2015 Review:
He often sent the contents of a German telegram from the Western Front of World War to the Imperial General Staff in Berlin.
The principle above, which some of you may know from the title of Erich Maria Remarque’s novel or movie of the same name, describes Verdun beautifully in a few words.
We know from history that the Battle of Verdun, which lasted most of 1916, was one of the bloodiest battles of our world war. According to the most conservative estimates, about 700,000 people died. It seems to be second only to the Battle of the Somme, which took a million people to this world.
We wanted to see how the developers of this game presented it in their products. We were also forced to buy Verdun because this title is the only FPS shooter set during the Great War, which has been our favorite armed conflict since time immemorial, which we study for our hobby.
Features of Verdun:
- Very faithfully reproduced equipment
- You can feel the atmosphere of the First World War
- Lots of soldier classes to choose from when playing Positional Warfare
- Difficult, so addictive
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8/10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 960M / Radeon HD 7750 or higher, 1GB video card memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Multiplayer only, make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.