Under Depths of Fear is an Action, Adventure, and Strategy game for PC released by Rogue Games, Inc., Gamera Game in 2020. More Energy, Better!
Under Depths of Fear 2020 PC game overview:
Sometimes it gets a little dark without matches. Overall it was a very, very varied experience. But give up your thumb on the game.
Usually, after playing this or that game, it is clear to you whether you like it or not. And then everything is very ambiguous. Today we’re going to step away from our review writing model. we would like to break all the points down into pros and cons and maybe start with the cons.
The biggest downside is the price. 400 rubles, damn it, for this business? If it costs at least three times less, you can turn a blind eye to a lot. But since the developers, who in modern reality are already considered in the scheme of things, slash the price of a horse for their creation, this cannot be done. You at least expect something extraordinary from the game, but you get .
Boring Gameplay: Yes, the game has been able to scare a few times, hanging on in places. But 90% of the time you walk around the same rooms. And terribly maddening that there is no surprise. For example, when a maniac is supposed to appear, the game says “Press Ctrl to sneak”. And then after a few seconds, a degenerate clown-soldier-assassin appears.
Features of Under Depths of Fear:
- Plot: This is not so bad. Yes, he’s interesting, we want to know how Alexander is connected with everything that happens on the ship, and why he is so cursed. But, again, because of the last point in the minuses, this is not easy to do.
- The atmosphere of panic is conveyed well here. Sinking ship, backward maniac.
- There are various small puzzles here. It’s cool, of course, but they are so simple here. something like pull the lever, press the button. Well, you understand. Yes, they somehow brighten up the passage and that’s not bad.
- Here we liked the voice acting of the characters and the music. Not bad for an indie project. In general, the soundtrack is chosen correctly and logically.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660, R9 270
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible