Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction is an action, adventure and stealth PC game released by Ubisoft in 2010. Save your daughter!
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction PC Game 2010 Overview:
Fisher, who had long retired, returned to his daughter to defeat a third-level political conspiracy.
As the fifth episode in the Cell Division: Breaking Crime series, it may also be the most controversial game in the entire series. All work is too focused on the method of narration of the film version, which greatly weakens the freedom of the game and penetrates the series as a sign. In this game, it was also minimized.
Although careful scrutiny can still dodge the enemy through the board and use the unscientific punch shadow in the game, it is obvious that much of the scene design can be compared to preventing the enemy from penetrating. Players who prefer to encourage players to destroy all enemies, not to mention the large number of forced battle scenes, who like to learn how to perform tasks without touching any enemies in previous tasks, or who are faithful to the torture of the Soldiers and listening to their stupidity for sure much to lose. Pleasure.
Features of Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction:
- Character movements in clouds and flowing water.
- Cinematic narrative techniques.
- five-seven is to grab a good hand.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 10 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection