Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is an action, adventure and stealth PC game released by Ubisoft in 2005. Save the world!
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Chaos Theory 2005 Computer Game Review:
The whole world is in chaos, and you, like Sam Fisher, will encounter the enemies behind this crime and save the world.
We started playing from the first part, and each back was steeper than the previous one, BUT after Double Agent, the wrong SC was what the fans of the series were waiting for. Many who did not like “Condemnation,” and many wrote that old Sam Fisher was returning. We were glad when we started playing Chaos Theory, this game was just MEGA! A very well-designed stealth game.
Many options for completing each mission, for example, at the beginning of each mission, provide the player with equipment for how he wants to complete the mission. There are 3 ways to get through: stealth, attack and balance. Where the gadgets they give the player will depend on the choice. You can talk a lot about this game, so immediately rate it well! We all love stealth, and the SC series is for us a “third-person stealth legend”! we can rarely put a game in the top ten, but this game deserves it.
Features of Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Chaos Theory:
- Excellent gameplay
- Controls conveniently adapted to keyboard and mouse.
- Quality optimization.
- Interesting history.
- Soundtrack worth remembering.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS:Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor:Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon, 1.4 GHz (Pentium IV or Athlon 2.2 GHz recommended)
- System Memory:256 MB of RAM or above (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card:64 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant graphics card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card:DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card (EAX 2.0 or higher recommended)
- DirectX Version:DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
- Hard Disk:4 GB available hard disk space
- Supported Peripherals:Windows compatible mouse and keyboard, joystick for Solo and Co-op modes
- Multiplay:Broadband with 64 Kbps data transfer upload rate (128 kbps recommended)