Swindle is an action, platform, and role-playing game for the PC released by Size Five Games in 2015. Make money to improve your character!
Game review for Swindle 2015 PC:
A game that quickly uses hacking and cunning, each time creating randomly created cards.
An impressive monitoring system called Devil Basilisk will be ready in 100 days. This is a game in which you can collect gold items (mostly hacked money) from randomly generated structures, train yourself, discover areas where you can get more money, and steal the Devil’s Basilisk from the last capture point.
Once he spends money to steal every day and dies or returns. In fact, in this game there are no fines for death, but you lose all the money earned at this stage. If you die on the way, you will not have a son or son, therefore, if the location of the hacked target clearly exceeds your abilities, it is important to determine the reason, for example, to return to the scene once.
Features of The Swindle:
- Unlock tools and unlock maps to prepare for the final stage.
- This work has a set period (100 days) until the last stage.
- it’s not like you can make money on stages of the same difficulty indefinitely.
- if you are doing only jobs with simple difficulty, your income will be too low and you will surely get stuck in the second half.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 equivalent or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: What is this, 1991? Yes, a sound card. Onboard is fine.
- Additional Notes: If playing on a Laptop, please make sure it has a dedicated gfx card; on-board cards will struggle.