Tekken 5 is an Action & Sports PC game released by Namco in 2004.
Review of Tekken 5 PC Game 2004:
Compete with a roommate in a fighting game and find the logic after each step of the merciless struggle of the Mishima clan. Then fight for your goals.
If you’re not like that, don’t blame us, because each person’s situation is different, this is only our personal situation, pay attention. But our biggest question now is, is this game a global game? Do not guess here that we do not change the regional language, we tried.
When the game has a lot of people, the game has more than 18,000 people. Only a few can be found by searching for houses built by themselves, and all of them are Chinese. Is it wise to say that the United States is not that Japan and South Korea play a lot? But not one of them can be found, and not one of them can be matched. If the matches found in the buyer countries are the same, and the matches for zone E are all Chinese players in zone E, the global one we are buying. Why is the version still unable to search for people, or are they all TC?
When we were looking for houses to build, there were only a few rooms, leaving the large empty space too cold. We imagine that a party should be a party, not to say quickly, there are dozens of small houses built by themselves, and how to say that it is global. We do not know if it is we alone or many people have the same problem as ours. It is as if we bought a separate version of Iron Fist. This is strange.
Features of Tekken 5:
- Tekken’s series of hits are not first-class.
- In the picture, the details are really good. If you look closely, it will sweat and stick dust, which is almost the same as the tits fighting (funny.
- Well, milkshake welfare
- More customizable appearance options
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: INTEL 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- VRAM128 MB
- RAM1 GB
- OSWindows XP/Vista/7/8
- SOUND CARDDirect X Compatible
- HDD Space3 GB free
- Game Analysis Tekken 5 is the sixth main installment in the popular Tekken series. It also marks the tenth anniversary of the series. It was updated for the PlayStation Portable and PlayStation 3 as Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and succeeded by Tekken 6.