Tangledeep is a role-playing game for the PC released by Impact Gameworks in 2017. Explore different types of environments on a big trip.
Review of Tangledeep PC Game 2017:
You will lead a character who has some abilities to survive the dangers. These skills should be improved by you during the game.
Tangledeep combines 16-bit graphics and polishing of classic SNES-era role-playing games with elements of bagels and trackers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. You are trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world on the surface, you must survive in the ever-changing maze to find out what’s upstairs.
Experience the rich, tactful turn-based gameplay by exploring an expanding dungeon that changes every time. Tangledeep has a customizable work system and hundreds of collectibles that allow you to solve any problems in a completely new way!
For hundreds of years, people have lived in the safety of underground settlements and villages where the only exit to the surface is Tangledeep, a mysterious and ever-changing labyrinth. With long-forgotten memories of the surface world, you go to the labyrinth to find out what’s above. With each floor filled with magical animals, ancient automata, strange environments and hybrid biomes, the mystery deepens .
Features of Tangledeep:
- Experience finely-tuned, procedurally-generated and handcrafted gameplay as you fight challenging monsters, complete quests, and collect rare items.
- Master deep, tactical turn-based combat across 9 unique jobs. (More to come!)
- Share some of your progress between characters by using the banking system, or planting magic trees and raising monsters in town.
- Relax to a beautiful soundtrack composed by award-winning composer Andrew Aversa – joined by Hiroki Kikuta (Secret of Mana) and Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth).
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics supporting DX9 or DX11 with 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space