Supreme Commander Gold Edition is an action, adventure and PC strategy game released by Square Enix in 2007. Fight like a robot!
Supreme Commander Gold Edition PC Game 2007 Overview:
The game takes place in the distant future, in which mankind dominated the galaxy, establishing the Earth Empire.
As a result of disagreement, three new factions collapsed in ruins: OFZ, Aeon Illuminati and Kibran. Each of them is unique and pursues its own goals. You decide who to choose and lead to victory.
The game is focused on the use of a giant commanding robot, with the help of which the construction and development of the base is carried out, and then to achieve higher technological levels. There are four of them, and each after this is more powerful and effective than the previous one.
Features of Supreme Commander Gold Edition:
- The main feature is the comprehensiveness of military equipment.
- Almost all types of troops are represented here: ground, air, water, and partially space.
- Tactics and strategies in the game of the sea, for example, if you do not want to attack, then you can simply dig in at your base by building a couple of three artillery systems or rocket launchers. The enemy will not have time to orient – your victory.
- The scale of the maps is huge and measured in kilometers. That’s why a battle with 500 or more pieces of equipment from both sides is quite common.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2, Windows® Vista
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Intel or equivalent AMD processor or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or better
- Hard Disk Space: 8GB available hard drive space
- Video Card: 256 MB video RAM, with DirectX 9 Vertex Shader / Pixel Shader 2.0 support (Nvidia 6800 or better)