Stable Orbit is a casual, simulation and strategy PC game released by Jim Offerman in 2017. Explore the galaxy!
Stable Orbit PC Game 2017 Overview:
Very few modules can be connected to your space station, that is, after 10-20 minutes you all saw it.
The game is definitely very fun. Of course, this is not a finished game, and there are not many actions in it, but it is constantly being improved, and we like slow and quiet games. We believe that people who do this want to create a space station, or a dream or romance to make this game.
We look forward to empathy and safe passage through EA to fulfill our in -game dream . However, we think it’s better to think about the user interface if it works as it is . Small letters or white letters mix with the background of the earth .
I would like to move the camera and change the point of view. However, it was difficult for us to read the information. Since EA is such an immature place, there is no help for him. No, we do not think that there is a user interface design, as this is an adviser. First of all, this is EA, so we would like you to prepare a solid user interface associated with the part for streaming.
Features of Stable Orbit:
- The operation is much simpler than ksp.
- All the space station structures do not need you to be connected step by step but generated directly.
- This is undoubtedly the gospel of the handicapped party.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1Gb Dedicated GPU
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any