Spirit Island is an action, adventure and strategy game for PC released by Handelabra Games Inc. in 2020. A digital version of a real board game!
Spirit Island PC Game 2020 Overview:
You can select up to 4 spirits, move them alone or share them with other players using Remote Play together.
For details on the rules of the game itself, there are people who have reviewed the original board game and translated the rules into Japanese (Thanks a lot!), So we think you should refer to that, but in general A Cooperative game that rejects the Europeans who invade each turn with the power of the player (the spirit of the island) and indigenous peoples.
The more spirits there are, the more complex the things you can do in one turn will be.We haven’t played multiplayer yet, but it’s not exactly “the turn of this spirit”, and we can handle the cards in any order, so there is a possibility that it’s a mouse battle. Therefore, it is safer to work with someone who can communicate.
There are still things we want you to do, like improving the user interface and introducing the expansion, but the game itself is very interesting, it’s cheaper than the real version and it’s easy to process and configure Cancel, so it’s worth it . game.
Features of Spirit Island:
- Played the physical version of the famous board game
- it is a deep game, ideal for solitaire and the interface seemed clear to us.
- It is recommended to read the manual of the physical game before playing
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 Capable
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Hardware vendor officially supported drivers