Sinister Halloween is a PC action, adventure and survival horror game released by Celeritas Games in 2019. A fun horror game!
Sinister Halloween PC Game 2019 Overview:
Go out with your colleagues, joking or managing, opening possessed shows, as you approach the big party, but this year’s celebration of eternity draws something evil.
Experience a Halloween night on the mountain peaks in northern Canada. Famous for his Horror Festival. Go out with your friends, trick or treat, entering haunted themed homes as you head for the big party, but this year’s afterlife vacation brings something siniste.
Are the legends true? Find out for yourself. Play in virtual reality. Explore highly detailed environments, search for objects, weapons, clue notes, keys and use caution to help you survive the night. We have carefully developed each element from the ground up for HTC Vive.
The graphics are beautifully rendered and there are many things to explore with a variety of scenarios to survive on Halloween night. A lot of hard work thought and love has gone into this. The vocal acting (sorry devs) is right there with some of the worst ever and we personally think it is much more interesting to entertain your thoughts in fear, rather than listening to a bad voiceover telling you that you are too drunk about this or asking my eyes are they playing tricks on me, especially when it looks tacky? But there is a good mix of ghoulish and openly dark.
Features of Sinister Halloween:
- Single player story-driven campaign. Experience the horror and story behind this sinister night
- Interactive VR Horror Experience.
- VR driven game-play mechanics: Perform physical actions true to life that immerse players deep inside the world.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows10
- Processor: I5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1060
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 23 GB available space