Ryse Son of Rome Legendary Edition is a PC action game released by Crytek in 2014. Explore the story!
Ryse Son of Rome Legendary Edition PC Game 2014 Overview:
Talk about the history of the game. If you look closely, you will find that there are many things that are not historically true in the game. But this game is great.
We think Crytek should do it deliberately for the plot, but it’s still pretty interesting to explore the story involved.”Ryse: Son of Rome” tells the story of Marius Titus, a young Roman soldier who witnesses the murder of his family at the hands of barbarian bandits, then travels with the Roman army to Britain in search of revenge.
Rapidly rising in rank, Marius must become a leader of men and a defender of the Empire in his quest for revenge, a fate he soon discovers can only be realized much closer to home. Travel to the heart of the Roman Empire and experience the brutality of battle like never before when “Ryse: Son of Rome” arrives on PC with support for glorious 4K resolution. Continuing Crytek’s legacy for groundbreaking games, Ryse pushes PC hardware to the limit as it takes players deep into the gory drama of ancient Rome.
Features of Ryse Son of Rome Legendary Edition:
- In reality, Damocles is the character of the “Sword of Damocles” in the ancient Greek legend. This legend implies that there is always danger. In the game, Damocles is an Avenger, in fact, as long as you pay a little attention, you will find that there is not much relationship between the two except the name.
- The incompetent and faint Roman emperor in the game is called Nero. There is also a Roman emperor with the same name in this world, and he is also a faint emperor. In fact, Nero practiced good governance in the early days of ruling, and looked like a Mingjun. However, it didn’t take long for him to turn to tyranny in order to consolidate personal rights, so as to assassinate ministers, oppress veterans and nobles.
- The historical prototype of Nero’s youngest son, Bacillus, should be Conmoud, the son of Marco Aurelius. Marco Aurelius was the last emperor of the five sages of the Roman Empire and one of the greatest emperors of the Roman Empire. He is also a philosopher, author of “Meditation Records”, and is a rare wise man in the entire Western civilization.
- In the game, Boudica, the daughter of the leader of the British rebels, Oswald, was historically the female leader of the Assini tribe in the southeast of the British Isles. She took advantage of the opportunity of the Roman Legion in Britain to be busy fighting on Mona Island in 60 AD and led her troops to resist Roman rule.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows® Vista 64-bit / Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit
- Processor: Dual-core with HyperThreading technology or quad-core CPU (4+ logical processors)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 26 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- My Summer Car PC Game Free Download
- Resident Evil 4 PC Game Free Download
- X Men Origins Wolverine Free Download