Rising Hell is an action, adventure and platform PC game released by Toge Productions, another indie game in 2019. Epic bosses and bombs!
Rising Hell PC Game 2019 Review:
Rise and rise along the vertically located levels of hell and tear apart demons.
Jumping, we rise higher and higher on procedurally generated levels, kill demons, gain new skills and rewards.
Despite the early access, everything was done in detail and with high quality. The graphics, animation and music are great, excellent mechanics, exciting gameplay and responsive controls. You can play on the gamepad or keyboard. All keys are assigned as you wish. The game obediently performs every jump and hit.
At the moment, 2 worlds are available with many generated levels and 2 characters with their own style and talent (the second is unlocked with the passage). The game has enough content to spend several hours. Since this is a bagel, after death we again go through everything, but the generation makes each breed unique, and the reward for passing increases the excitement. Now you can download this game for free.
Features of Rising Hell:
- A toy for connoisseurs only. In the style of games from the 90s, on the console Sega.
- pretty hardcore. you will die often and you will burn often.
- A rogue-lite where you must climb hell armed with a demonic claw, and as you play, you will be releasing new powerups and new characters, which modify the gameplay – highlight for the excellent soundtrack.
- the game is not for relaxation. but for real adrenalin.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space