Resident Evil 4 is an action, adventure and terrible PC game released by Capcom in 2005. Kill the zombies!
Resident Evil 4 PC Game 2005 Overview:
Act as the exceptional agent of Leon S. Kennedy, assigned to you on a mission to rescue the girl from the abducted President of the United States.
The story of Leon S. Kennedy, one of the survivors of the Raccoon City disaster; They send him on a special rescue mission to Ashley Graham, the daughter of the president of the United States, kidnapped by a strange organization based in Spain.
But his investigation is hindered when a crowd of violent villagers attack him for no apparent reason. This is an action packed adventure horror style survival game. For the first time in the series, a closed linear environment is reserved for larger, more dynamic environments as the story unfolds in a city in Spain. The game system is different and innovative compared to the previous parts of the series.
What makes Resident Evil 4 the most highlighted is how you aim your weapons, giving the player the freedom to choose where to shoot; It also includes new defensive tricks for characters, such as hitting enemies when they weaken their guard, and they also launch rewards (video games) when they are defeated. In addition, it includes many different mini-games, including: “Mercenaries”, “Quest of Hell” and “Separate Ways”; The first is the idea of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, which contains a similar game mode, the second and third are exclusive to delivery. The latest minigame is not available for the Nintendo GameCube version.
Features of Resident Evil 4:
- it has sold more than 7.40 million copies worldwide.
- It has been rated by most critics as a top candidate for the 2005 “Game of the Year” category
- being one of the titles most focused on action, without leaving aside the essence of survival horror
- choose between two characters to play from the beginning of the main game
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon (2Ghz Recommended)
- RAM: 256MB (512MB recommended)
- Video Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant, Shader 2.0 capable graphics card (256MB Recommended)(see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compliant (or better)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on disc)
- DVD-ROM: 4x or faster DVD-ROM
- Hard Drive Space: 7.0GB minimum
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible mouse