Ravenfield is an action game and PC platform released by SteelRaven7 in 2017. Get ready to fight against many enemies on the battlefield.
Ravenfield PC Game 2017 Overview:
You have to defeat the soldiers who wear red clothes. They will be wherever you enter this game. So, try cleaning them.
Fight Ravenfield with your blue allies! Shoot down those annoying reds by using helicopters, tanks, guns and active physics of rag dolls! Ravenfield is a single player action game in the vein of former AI shooters from team to team. The game is designed to be easy to learn and play, but it is also rewarding for all skill levels! Ravenfield was developed as an early access game, with major content updates scheduled for release every 4-6 weeks.
Additionally, minor updates can be distributed through a beta branch for those who are not afraid of other bugs. While some content, such as new weapons, vehicles and maps, will be released on a regular basis, other key features will be added approximately in the following order: compatibility with custom maps, Steam Workshop integration, AI command, Campaign mode, personalized vehicle assistance and support customized to arms. It means that you will be able to update many things in this shooting game.
Features of Ravenfield:
- Fight as infantry, or in-ground vehicles, aircraft, or watercraft
- Active ragdoll physics combines tactical strategies with a sprinkle of silly fun
- The number of combatants is only limited by what your computer can handle!
- Damaged soldiers drop team-colored blood splats, indicating where battles have taken place
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: 2 GHz or Faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space