Prototype is an action, adventure, hack and slash computer game released by Activision in 2009. Kill your enemies!
PC Game 2009 Prototype Review:
His name is Alex Mercer. He is the cause of all this. He is called a murderer, a monster, a terrorist. He is all that.
The prototype is one of our favorite youth games. We remember how many players in 2008-2009 pulled out of what they saw, how cool and dynamic. Many loved this game for cruelty, and we are perhaps the only ones who at that time rated the games according to the plot. The story of Alex Mercer is very interesting, it is interesting to observe the main character, especially how it changes throughout history.
We liked the second game, but only visually. Yes, they added new tiles, finishes, abilities, but all this does not replace us with another plot. Alex Mercer has become a cliche villain. If in the first game Alex abused the situation because he wanted to find out the truth about himself and take revenge on the people involved in the creation of the virus, then in the second he is a villain for the script.
And this is bad, very bad. (And yes, we read comics that explain the change in Alex’s character, but they are weak in terms of motivation) Heiler is a typical and dumb Saldafon with Max Payne syndrome, so Alex likes us more.
Features of Prototype:
- When collecting collectibles and plot tasks, we always heard what bad people are bad (maybe somewhere further there will be something more interesting). The game video is well done.
- The gameplay and atmosphere in the game is good, an isolated city with a checkpoint and military equipment plying back and forth, and many skills for a variety of destruction of the previously mentioned
- The motive of the hero is immediately clear at once and the ultimate goal is also more or less clear in this game.
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo 1.86 GHz or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2 4000+ or better
- CPU SPEED: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo 1.86 GHz or AMD Athlon(TM) 64 X2 4000+ or better
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM for Windows(R) XP / 2 GB Windows Vista(R) systems
- OS: Windows(R) XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX(R) 9.0c
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support (NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) 7800 GT 256 MB and better chipsets / ATI Radeon(TM) X1800 256 MB and better chipsets)
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB