Port Royale 4 Extended Edition is a PC action, simulation and strategy game released by Kalypso Media in 2020. Gaming Minds is still largely true!
Port Royale 4 Extended Edition 2020 PC Game Overview:
The successor to the legendary economic simulation takes place in the 16th and 17th centuries. The culmination of piracy in the New World and a race between colonial powers for supremacy in these areas.
The mechanics of the game are explained to us in several tutorials, each of which lasts about an hour. You should do it too, because on the one hand it’s not very intuitive how to set up trade routes, for example, and on the other hand a really good galleon waits for the game to finish. Then you can indulge in the Spanish countryside or start a free game. The three campaigns of the other nations will be activated after successfully completing the Spanish one. Of course there are results again!
Features of Port Royale 4 Extended Edition:
- trade: In the case of the trade routes, the criticism of the community was accepted and this was designed in such a way that you can do more again and adjust more individually.
- The king: He basically gives us orders over and over again and this is where we gain fame.
- Combat system: The combat system was essentially changed to a turn-based one.
- Graphics & sound: Graphically, of course, you have made a leap with higher resolutions, more FPS and improved textures, models, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64bit versions)
- Processor: AMD or Intel, Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 4100 @ 3.6
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD7970 or better (2048MB VRAM or more, with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- My Summer Car PC Game Free Download
- Resident Evil 4 PC Game Free Download
- X Men Origins Wolverine Free Download