Phasmophobia is an action, adventure and horror game for PC released by Kinetic Games in 2020. It’s very overwhelming!
Phasmophobia 2020 PC game overview:
This is a very entertaining cooperative (and solo) horror game that works both in and out of virtual reality. The goal of the game is to enter various houses and investigate the paranormal presence.
There is a good variety of objects, the environment puts a lot of pressure on you, you have to use different methods to be able to make appearances. The only flaw is that starting from the beginning is extremely difficult, it took us a while to fully understand the game and successfully complete our first ghost hunter mission.
Your diary is extremely important, it is in this diary that you consult the description of the different ghosts you may find. It is also here that you can consult the different evidence you have found and the photos you have taken of the apparitions.
Then, it will be enough to enter the results of the tests you found and then come to a conclusion as to which ghost corresponds to the paranormal effects you experienced.
Features of Phasmophobia:
- A great cooperative game,
- The game design is simple but detailed, rich in game content and strong in playability.
- The core of the game highlights the communication between players and players. The gameplay that can transmit information to each other to search for evidence and find ghosts is still worthy of appreciation.
- we feel full of substitution, and our friends are often scared to death.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Specs are for VR, lower specs may work for Non-VR.