People Playground is a casual and simulation computer game released by mestiez in 2019. Start your journey to rag killing!
People Playground PC Game 2019 Review:
These days, rag dolls are at the top of the game charts. Here we have rag dolls that can be killed with any kind of weapon in a large open space.
Shoot, Strike, Burn, Poison, Tear, Evaporate or Crush Rag Dolls This game is for people who like to throw rag dolls but want them to be more detailed, nourishing and feel free while they do it. There is more than enough space for the game. And playing is more than enough.
Each object has a set of properties that describe how it interacts with something in the world.
Although the game seems simple at first glance, the game and its mechanics are really detailed and deep. If this developer can do this, we wonder how good it will be in a few months. The game has a detailed drowning, burning, breakdown and dislocation of the limbs, a super responsive multilayer dynamic blood system.
Features of People Playground:
- Some stuff conducts Many things conduct electricity, some do it better than others. Humans are very good at it too. When certain items are charged, they become a lot more powerful.
- Some stuff burns Wood, rubber, plastic, and humans burn very well. Set them on fire and stare while it slowly turns black.
- Some stuff shoots The game contains a varied collection of projectile-based weapons for you to play with.
- Some stuff explodes There are different explosives that vary in destructive power as well as the manner in which they release their energy.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 215 MB available space