Pacer is a PC Racing, Simulation and Sports game released by R8 Games Ltd in 2020. Fly and Race!
Pacer PC 2020 game overview:
Pacer’s sense of speed is impressive. In the game we will collect bonuses to eliminate our competitors, customize our ships, earn rewards and more.
The game follows the same styling as Wipeout and FLASHOUT 2. The first highlight is for developers who are constantly updating, always posting news and bug fixes. To compensate for the good work, the community fully supports them. Go to the competitions!
The game has a campaign mode, consisting of tests with different objectives, and then moves on to the final tournaments. These events will take place in the United States in 2075, where we will be racing on behalf of a team with an already customized car, just like in Formula 1. When we complete a race, we will get Tech Credits, which will serve as the currency of purchase.
The objectives on the tracks are: use the powers to your advantage, defend ourselves, avoid hitting the stage, then win in the first place. These powers will build up as we go through the tracks, the hud will inform us of the amount of specials stored, our shield and our life, the recharge pulse that works as a kind of “nitro” , etc. Contains easy gameplay without secrets. . However, for beginners it would be ideal to have a tutorial, to teach players about the resources available in the game.
Features of Pacer:
- In total 23 Achievements;
- DLCS are included in the total price, that is, you pay only once;
- Cloud control and save compatibility;
- In Multiplayer mode, notifications from the lobby that are open appear.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: i5 2.7GHz / AMD A10-5700 OR FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 740 / R7 260
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Additional Notes: These specifications are subject to change during the development process.