P A M E L A is a PC PC survival game adventure and horror game released by NVYVE® Studios in 2020. The combination of Bioshock, Dead Island and Deus Ex!
P A M E L A PC Game 2020 Review:
In short, this is Bioshock in the distant future, only with an open world to eat and drink.
P.A.M.E.L.A. a horror and survival video game created in the utopian city of Eden, a city devastated by its inhabitants. We will control a character who woke up from his cryogenic sleep P.A.M.E.L.A., a ubiquitous AI who suffers from the fact that Eden, the utopian city in which it coexists, was corrupted by its inhabitants in an attempt to further development of its biotechnological achievements.
In Eden, creating a shelter will be very useful for occupying a favorable territory, both outside and inside the facility. First, it will be necessary to mark each box, first-aid kit, trash bin, locker and corpse that we will find in order to collect the necessary tools to begin the construction of the camp. Similarly, we are responsible for ensuring that the entire city remains stable in terms of electrical energy, as it recharges during the day, and we deliver it to different areas so that it remains lit at night, while more people roam . affected.
Features of P.A.M.E.L.A.:
- Exciting survival mechanics.
- Chic futuristic design levels and equipment.
- The inhabitants fight not only with you but also with each other, which adds realism and creates interesting situations.
- Completely open world – no one leads by the hand. You find yourself in one of the quarters of a metropolis in which you have to survive. we don’t know how big it is, but so far we have not seen its borders.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti (or AMD equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 11