Othercide is an action, adventure and strategy game for PC released by Focus Home Interactive in 2020. Resist the dark!
Othercide PC Game 2020 Overview:
Take out your weapons and face the dark enemies that are about to attack you. So get ready.
The biggest advantage that we have seen compared to other games is its fluidity: at any time, we never doubted the optimization of the game or if an error occurred, there were no delays and, even when reading the disc , has given us a clear signal that the program is alive. At the same time, we never had a problem with the Beginner’s Guide. Teaching is done in the game, the process is complete and many locations can be managed without text.
The lens control is smooth and the zoom does not lock or drag the camera randomly. At least there are no obvious obstacles in the way the game works. Except for the end of the round, put it on BackSpace. we wonder if foreigners use the keyboard to play with the right hand or if the backspace key is on the left.
They also eliminated unnecessary waiting times for many war chess games. For example, the characters move slowly (call the teaching machine) and watch a few seconds of useless animation, even if you’ve just cut a knife (yes, call the name). All are transported with a simple teleporter and cut here, even if three shots are fired.
Features of Othercide:
- Old boss battle: The old boss has to be fought, but the previous level 4 fight is now 7 level, the loss is much smaller
- Prepare for the current boss battle: The blood of the old boss is almost the same. Consider hanging a few slings or use them as slings, and then upgrade the level
- Current boss battle: hunt down the boss who beat you to the ground in the previous round with the prepared configuration
- Life-saving combat: the difficulty is greatly increased, the income is not enough, the spiritual girl is not enough and can hardly be upgraded, and the newcomer can basically only be given away.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD Phenom 9950 (2.6GHz) / Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 (2.4GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 260 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: at least 30 FPS average in 1920×1080 with the lowest settings.