Octodad Dadliest Catch is a casual PC action-adventure game released by Young Horses in 2014. An octopus trying to live a normal life!
Octodad Dadliest Catch PC Game 2014 Overview:
Great game in which the player takes the role of an octopus disguised as a human and living with a human family.
The main difference between the game and other adventure games is the emphasis on physics, as well as the unusual control of the characters. The player controls each member of the protagonist himself, and it is not an easy task. Even walking in a straight line, octopus sausages like jam and climbing stairs become a difficult test, and you also need to behave so that others will not suspect a thing.
On the one hand, that’s an advantage, but you quickly get tired of a character so difficult to control and sometimes the uncontrollability starts to bother, especially at times when precision and speed are needed, because there is a lot , very few of these. moments. It all has the flavor of a fairly interesting plot, albeit without complications.
Features of Octodad Dadliest Catch:
- Physics. Almost all objects in the game can be moved, thrown, this is part of the gameplay.
- Large maps, with many objects with which you can interact in one way or another.
- The tasks are not alike, some can be completed in different ways.
- Pleasant musical accompaniment.
- Really difficult achievements, in addition, ties are hidden on the cards, which are not so easy to find.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Core HD Graphics 3000/4000, NVIDIA 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: NOT SUPPORTED: ATI Radeon X1600, Intel GMA950, NVIDIA Geforce 7050