Northgard is a computer simulation and strategy game released by Shiro Games in 2017. Play as the leader of a Viking group that has opened a new land.
Northgard PC Game 2017 Overview:
They need to survive on this unknown land. You need to cook food for them. It is possible to build many buildings using timber and those resources.
After several years of tireless exploration, the brave Vikings have discovered a new country full of secrets, dangers and wealth: Northguard. The most courageous people in the north set sail to explore and conquer these new shores, glorify their clan and write a story through conquest, exchange or devotion to the gods. That is, if they can survive in the living wolves and warriors who roam the earth, make friends or defeat the giants, and survive the most severe winters ever seen in the North.
You can also achieve various conditions of victory (conquest, glory, knowledge, commerce …). You can play against AI with different difficulty levels and personalities … This game challenges you both from the left and from the right, and you should always be ready, because you never know what can happen! Your residents may get sick, you may have an earthquake, and you may not have enough firewood to save your building before they burn out, or you may be attacked by savage blows or draggers and Valkyries.
Features of Northgard:
- Build your settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard
- Assign your vikings to various jobs (Farmer, Warrior, Sailor, Loremaster…)
- Manage your resources carefully and survive harsh winters and vicious foes
- Expand and discover new territory with unique strategic opportunities
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or better
- Processor: Intel 2.0ghz Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 400 MB available space