Need For Speed World is an action game, simulator and PC racing game released by Electronic Arts in 2010.
Need For Speed World PC Game 2020 Overview:
This is part of the Need for Speed 15 Series Computer Racing, which also includes RPG elements.
Need for Speed: A world played in a spacious and freely oriented world. This consisted of fictional areas in which previous episodes played Most Wanted and Carbon. While the latest NFS titles were about legal racing on cordless racetracks, this part included police chases.
In addition, typical NFS elements were offered, such as a large selection of licensed cars and individual tuning options. The game had two currencies, one of which had to be bought for real money. With the help of this so-called “SpeedBoost” you can rent or buy cars all the time, as well as bonuses that give certain advantages during races or chases.
On the other hand, he had the opportunity to activate the prestige and money multipliers in order to increase his rank faster or earn more units of the second currency (credits), which he earned after the races or after the successful flight of the police. You can also spend it on other vehicles, improving tuning parts and repairs.
Features of Need For Speed World:
- pursuits with the police
- adds elements like skills
- The map is the union of the cities of Rockport and Palmont
- Each player has the possibility to create his own car garage
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4000+ at 2.1 GHz or greater
- CPU SPEED: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD X2 4000+ at 2.1GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 / Windows Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 512 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible. At least Shader Model 2.0 support
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 2.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX version 9.0c
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB of space is required to install the game